Search boatshare4u.co.uk posts

Thursday, April 11, 2013

New website for ABC Boat Management

ABC Boat Management has a new dedicated website at abcboatshare.com.  The site provides lots of useful information on the company's shared ownership facilities, with links to available shares and other details.


Home page of the new site
The most significant development, though, is a secure Members' area, which, I'm told, contains information exclusive to each syndicate and will provide for making holiday bookings on line.

I haven't been able to see the details of this yet - as I don't own a share in a boat managed by ABC - but ABC's MD, Edward Helps, has offered to show me how it all works when I go down to Alvechurch for the company's next open day, this coming Sunday 14th April.

I'll be particularly interested in the online booking arrangements for ex-Ownerships boats - with so many variations from syndicate to syndicate, this poses quite a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment